Sales Development Executive
Brass is building a new kind of company to support local businesses and businesspeople. Our goal is to help everyone in their pursuit of economic freedom. We are new and rethinking for better everything so we can make life simpler, better for business people. To do this correctly, we need to have the best people and support them to do their best work.
This has to be deliberate, in fact, and we are thus, looking for a smart person to join our Sales team to help create and leverage the right partnerships to ensure successful business opportunities and revenue generation.
Your role will focus on acquiring, sustaining and nurturing solid relationships with potential customers (Medium Sized Businesses) to generate revenue for Brass. You will identify potential customers, generate new business opportunities, and manage leads through the sales pipeline.
You will work closely with the rest of the Brass Sales organisation to meet Brass’ revenue goals.You will report to the Head of Sales.
You will execute Brass’s selling strategy to ensure consistent profitability.
- Acquire medium size businesses across Brass’ product lines.
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or solicit new potential customers.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Create relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key clients, addressing their inquiries, resolving issues, and proactively identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, arrange in-person or virtual demo calls and close out on customers.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but are yet to become Brass’ customer
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with other SDRs to meet the company’s goals and targets.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- You are passionate about innovation, and what we do here at Brass excites you!
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) from a reputable institution. An MBA or Masters’ Degree in a Business-related course is an advantage.
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience in sales business development, sales or account management for medium-sized to large companies. Experience in Fintech is a plus.
- You have a passion for Technology and a good track record in selling high-tech products and solutions.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You have a strong track record of success in key account management.
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- You can analyse and draw inferences from data.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influ