Sales Territory Manager
Brass is building a new kind of company to support local businesses and businesspeople. Our goal is to help everyone in their pursuit of economic freedom. We are new and rethinking for better everything so we can make life simpler, better for business people. To do this correctly, we need to have the best people and support them to do their best work.
This has to be deliberate, in fact, and we are thus, looking for a smart person to join our Sales team to help create and leverage the right partnerships to ensure successful business opportunities and revenue generation.
Your role will focus on acquiring, sustaining and nurturing solid relationships with small and micro businesses by recruiting and managing sales agents.
You will report to the Head of Sales, presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our brand in your assigned cluster.
- Acquire small and micro businesses for Brass across our product lines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with acquired clients, understanding their business needs and ensuring their satisfaction with products or services
- Recruit and manage agents within a cluster to meet individual and group sales targets.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Report on cluster sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Collaborate with identified local cluster/society executives to achieve buy-in of businesses for sales of all Brass products
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Train cluster agents to answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Keep track of key performance indicators (KPIs) and key account metrics, using data-driven insights to measure success and drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing, and customer success, to deliver exceptional customer experiences and meet client expectations
- You are passionate about innovation, and what we do here at Brass excites you!
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) from a reputable institution. An MBA or Masters’ Degree in a Business-related course is an advantage.
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience in territory management. Experience in Fintech is a plus.
- You have a passion for Technology and a good track record in selling high-tech products and solutions.
- You have a strong track record of success in selling to small and micro businesses.
- You have a strong track record in managing agents in Lagos.
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.