Business Lead, Payroll
Brass is building a new kind of company to support local businesses and businesspeople. Our goal is to help everyone in their pursuit of economic freedom. We are new and rethinking for better everything so we can make life simpler, better for business people. To do this correctly, we need to have the best people and support them to do their best work.
This has to be deliberate, in fact, and we are thus, looking for a smart person to lead the growth & expansion of our Payroll business by creating and leveraging the right partnerships to ensure user uptake and revenue generation.
Your role will focus on ensuring the success of the Payroll product. You will be responsible for acquiring, sustaining and nurturing solid relationships with key businesses for the uptake and usage of Brass’ payroll product.
You will utilise company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals.
You will report to the Head of Business and will be responsible for creating and leveraging the right partnerships to ensure to ensure user uptake and revenue generation.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully onboarding new clients on the Brass’ payroll product
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the current Payroll customer base and ensures its strong presence in Nigeria
- Act as the primary point of contact for key clients, addressing their inquiries, resolving issues, and proactively identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling other Brass products
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present relevant & industry speacific product information to potential customers
- Negotiate contract renewals and pricing agreements, ensuring mutually beneficial terms for both the Brass and the clients
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and strategies to expand the Brass’ footprint in the market
- Analyse competitor activities and market dynamics, adjusting account strategies accordingly to maintain a competitive advantage
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as products & design team, marketing and customer success, to deliver exceptional customer experiences and meet client expectations
- Staying updated with industry trends and market developments, anticipating changes in clients’ needs, and tailoring solutions to meet evolving requirements
- You are passionate about innovation, and what we do here at Brass excites you!
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) from a reputable institution. An MBA or Masters’ Degree in a Business-related course is an advantage.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience selling HR/Payroll Software Experience in Fintech is a plus.
- You have a passion for Technology and a good track record in selling high-tech products and solutions.
- You have a strong track record of success in payroll software sales
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You have experience in