LoginOpen an account
Everything you need to get your business started today
Move from an idea to getting your business started with the tools, resources, community and partnerships you need to succeed.
Turn your idea to a business in days
With the right tools, support, resources and community, get all you need to build your business with the best practices and set it for growth.
The new platform for launching and growing new enterprises.
- Register your business in Nigeria and everywhere else on the continent with simple forms.
- Get a current account that comes with a complete financial operation stack and cashflow support for your new business.
- Get paid faster. With simple invoicing services, terminals and our partnership with payment processors, you are set from day one for accepting payments from your customers anywhere.
- A simple page to showcase your business or even sell online fast so you can reach more customers. [coming soon]
- Get an office address at a discount for your business.
- Perks and discounts from top partners. Start and run your business cost effectively with discounts from our partners.
- Financing to help grow your business. Have access to funds to finance your invoices and support your cashflow with our flexible repayment plans and collateral free credit.
- Growth support from a team that cares about your business.
- Reach out to our trusted support team for live help and resources whenever you need it.
Join a community of entrepreneurs building enduring businesses like you. Participate in conversations, get tips on best practices on a range of essential topics and bond with people on same journey.
We believe entrepreneurship in Africa should be permission-less and more successful so we have built a new kind of platform for new ideas to thrive.
Download our free business guide e-book
We have published a free e-book titled ‘The SME Guide’ to provide small and medium business owners with resources that can help in knowing how to start, run, grow, and safe-keep their business effectively in Nigeria.Download our business guide e-book
Some of the things you may want to know
We answered questions so you don't have to ask them.
View the rest of the answered questions