LoginOpen an account
This site is operated and maintained by Brass Technologies Limited (“Brass”, “we”, “our”, “us”). We are registered in Nigeria under the Registration Company Number RC 1469137 and have our registered address at Gate 3, House A9, Alhaji Yekini Bakare Street, Lekki Peninsula II, Lagos. We are a Limited Liability Company regulated by the Corporate Affairs Commission. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service line on 07045011091.
Brass makes every effort to ensure all information on this site is as accurate as possible.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person and in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored; or
- any software used in the provision of our Site.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by you in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we moderate on an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.